Have and to Hold (H2H) Dating & Premarital Retreat
Hosted by Chris A. Matthews, Award Winning Marriage Therapist and Author
Retreat Description: Have and to Hold (H2H), is a premarital and dating retreat that is open to couples who are in the premarital counseling, engaged, courtship, or dating phases of their relationship. No matter if you just started dating or have been with your partner for years, attending this retreat will help you develop a customized relationship map that will lead you toward establishing a healthy marriage. As an award-winning marriage therapist and relationship coach, I have assisted hundreds of individuals and couples with building a marriage designed to last a lifetime.
- Learn how to plan your marriage, not just the wedding
- Receive professional premarital group coaching from an award-winning marriage and family therapist and relationship expert
- Each participant will receive a copy of the H2H premarital tool kit (a $175 value) so you can personally author your own customized relationship needs plan based on what you require to feel secure, heard, understood, and loved by your marriage partner
- Learn how to communicate your individual needs and wants to your partner so your relationship can drive forward and not remain stuck in neutral or come to a complete stop
- Gain access to relationship tools designed to provide you with the needed ongoing supports as you transition from dating to engaged to happily married
- Learn how to develop a fail proof marriage that will last a lifetime by ensuring you feel safe, heard, understood, and loved everyday
- Develop an understanding for how the “legality of marriage” works from our keynote speaker, a practicing family law attorney
- Complete a full multipoint premarital inspection so if you choose to attend additional premarital services in the future, you will save time and money by having already identified in detail the core areas of grow you need to process with your premarital clinician, life coach, or faith-based leader
- Obtain free consultations with our onsite marriage and family therapists and gain access to reduce rate follow up and ongoing services
Retreat Location: This retreat can be offered on site at your church/organization or a travel designation of your choice with a group-based price incentive. ChrisAMatthews.com in affiliation with Relationship Counseling Group, PLLC work with a licensed and insured travel firm to customize your group retreat packages. Fill out the contact form below and one of our representatives will follow up.